About the 2022
We are pleased to share with you the refreshed programme outline for the 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the British Society for Haematology. The programme is set over three days and includes the core pillars of the BSH Annual Scientific Meeting that have been enjoyed for many years:
- We have partnered with the American Society of Hematology and the European Hematology Association to develop joint sessions.
- We have an outstanding range of topics within the 3-day programme.
- We also have opportunities available for abstract presentation.
- For the first time at a face to face BSH ASM, there will also be opportunities to engage online live throughout the event, with additional online only content accessible for all in person and online participants.
- We are also delighted to bring back the popular Pitfalls Day which will precede the main programme and will take place on Saturday 2nd April.